ABREISE20. Jan. 2019
PREISE AB39.999 USD
Tauchen Sie auf dieser Luxusreise der besonderen Art in die Kultur und die Traditionen Australiens und Asiens ein. Enjoy a 52-Night cruise from Sydney to Hong Kong followed by a FREE 15-Night Post-Cruise Land and River Experience ending in Shanghai. Witness the excitement of first-hand encounters with locals and their fascinating traditions in the world’s most intriguing destinations.
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air*
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Stay
- FREE 15-Night Post-Cruise Land Program from Hong Kong to Shanghai, Including 4-night River Cruise on China’s Yangtze River
- INKLUSIVE umfassendes Visa-Paket
- FREE Unlimited Laundry, Including Dry Cleaning & Pressing
- FREE Phone Time Per Suite
- INKLUSIVE Souvenir
- GRATIS medizinische Betreuung an Bord
- FREE Unlimited Beverages, Including Fine Wines & Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars & Lounges, Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Prepaid Gratuities
- INKLUSIVE Spezialitätenrestaurants
- FREE Transfers Between Airport & Ship
- FREE Unlimited Wi-Fi
Arrive refreshed and relaxed to Sydney with FREE Business Class Air*, and unwind at your luxurious hotel at the heart of the city.
- FREE Business Class Air* (Sydney, Shanghai) on intercontinental flights
- FREE Economy Class Air (Hong Kong, Beijing, Yichang, Shanghai) on domestic flights
Embark the incomparably elegant and spacious Seven Seas Mariner®, radiant with brand new design features, fresh from her complete and total refurbishment — for an unforgettable voyage to Hong Kong for 52 nights.
Enjoy a complimentary post-cruise Land Program from Hong Kong that includes tours of Beijing, Yichang and Shanghai.
- FREE Pre-Cruise Hotel Package in Sydney
- FREE Post-Cruise Land Package from Hong Kong (15-Night Package includes 4-Night River Cruise)
As part of your post-cruise Land Program, embark on an intimate, 4-Night River Cruise aboard the sophisticated Yangzi Explorer. Highlights while sailing the Yangtze, Asia’s longest river, include the Three Gorges Dam Site.
Abenteuer Great Barrier Reef
From Cairns, snorkel, swim or embark on a semi-submersible ride
in the vast and majestic waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
Royal Temple and Tanah Lot
In Bali, visit two of the most important spiritual sites in Indonesia, the Royal
Temple and Tanah Lot, both boast exquisite architecture and impressive
views, so be sure to bring your camera.
Indonesia’s isolated Komodo Island is a natural wonder of tropical savanna
and scrubland, hometo the famed pre-historic Komodo dragon, which you
can try to spot at Komodo National Park.
Majestätischer Kinabalu Park
In Kota Kinabalu, visit Malaysia's first World Heritage Site, Kinabalu
Park, selected by UNESCO for its role as one of the world's
most important biological centers.
Thailand’s Ancient Capital: Ayutthaya
Just outside of Bangkok journey to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to a historical park
that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues.
Kayaking in Ha Long Bay
In Hanoi, experience the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay, deemed
a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as you glide over calm waters to witness
its mountains and caves.
Joining you on the first leg of your voyage is Robert Schrire, professor emeritus at the University of Cape Town and the Director of the Institute for the Study of Public Policy. As the original host of the public television program Talking Politics and a regular contributor to the BBC, NBC, as well as The Economist, Time, and the Washington Post, he will impart his expertise of the region’s political, cultural and economic history.
Midway through your voyage, attend the fascinating lectures of Sir Tony Brenton, a distinguished British diplomat and commentator on public affairs issues. He was the lead UK negotiator on such problems as global climate change, international energy and human rights issues. For his more than 30-year service to the United Kingdom, he was made Knight Commander of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George (KCMG) by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.